Diamond Sandals in Serengeti Multi
The Diamond Sandals in Serengeti Multi draw inspiration from the beautiful beadwork traditions of the Maasai Tribe. If you are sensitive to having something between your toes but like a more structured shoe, give this a try. The slide style feels much different from a traditional flip-flop.
Each pair of Swahili Coast sandals is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Cooperative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather that is sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the sandals using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- All-Natural Tanzanian leather
- Suede-lined upper for added comfort
- Microfoam cushion mid-sole that molds to the shape of your foot
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up!