The Tri Silver and White Beaded Leather Cuff is the perfect ethically made bracelet! We are smitten with our metallic styles because they are so versatile. You can dress them up or pair them with a favorite casual tee-shirt and jeans.
Each bracelet is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Co-operative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather – sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the leather cuff using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- Backed in suede for comfort and durability
- Natural, free-range Tanzanian leather
- Small measures 1/2 inch / Medium measures 1 inch / Large measures 1 1/2 inches
- Once you have bent your cuff into a circle, please do not try to flatten it out again