These fair trade beaded leather sandals are lovingly handmade by empowered artisans in East Africa. A colorfully beaded toe loop sandal–inspired by the traditional beadwork of the Maasai tribe of Northern Tanzania.
If you are sensitive to having something between your toes but like a more structured shoe, give this a try. The toe loop feels different from a traditional flip-flop styled shoe.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- All-Natural Tanzanian leather
- Suede-lined upper for added comfort
- Microfoam cushion mid-sole that molds to the shape of your foot
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up!