The Dashes Black Beaded Leather Cuff is the perfect fair trade bracelet!
Each Swahili Coast Beaded Leather Cuff is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Cooperative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather that is sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the cuffs using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
The Dashes Black Beaded Leather Cuff Features:
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- Backed in suede for comfort and durability
- Natural, free-range Tanzanian leather
- Small measures 1/2 inch / Medium measures 1 inch / Large measures 1 1/2 inches
- Once you have bent your cuff into a circle, please do not try to flatten it out again