The Compass Sandals in Slate have a beautiful chevron shape on a traditional thong sandal.
Each pair of Swahili Coast sandals is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Cooperative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather that is sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the sandals using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
The Compass Sandals in Slate Features:
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- All-Natural Tanzanian leather
- Suede-lined upper for added comfort
- Microfoam cushion mid-sole that molds to the shape of your foot
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up!