The Bouquet Sandals in Metallics take a riot of metallic sheen across the bridge of your foot. Our Bouquet Sandals are one of our most popular styles. They are equally at home on city streets or strolling the coast!
Each pair of Swahili Coast sandals is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Cooperative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather that is sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the sandals using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- All-Natural Tanzanian leather
- Suede-lined upper for added comfort
- Microfoam cushion mid-sole that molds to the shape of your foot
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up!