Clover Sandals in White
The Clover Sandals in White are tailor-made for a casual coastal stroll! We love our toe-loops styles because they are exceptionally comfortable! If you aren't a fan of wearing a traditional flip-flop, give these a go! The Clover Sandals feature a sweet chain of white discs along the top bridge of your foot.
Each pair of Swahili Coast sandals is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Co-operative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather that is sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the sandals using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- All-Natural Tanzanian leather
- Suede-lined upper for added comfort
- Microfoam cushion mid-sole that molds to the shape of your foot
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up!