Atlas Blues Beaded Leather Cuff
Each bracelet is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Co-operative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather – sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the leather cuff using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- Backed in suede for comfort and durability
- Natural, free-range Tanzanian leather
- Small measures 1/2 inch / Medium measures 1 inch / Large measures 1 1/2 inches
- Once you have bent your cuff into a circle, please do not try to flatten it out again